Date: November 3, 2009
Time: 10:00AM PT, 1:00PM ET
Show Topic: Live Life Aggressively
Who is Mike Mahler?
Mike Mahler is a fitness information provider based in Las Vegas, NV. He has been a strength trainer and kettlebell instructor for over seven years and has taught workshops all over the US and overseas. His current focus is on the field of hormone optimization via nutrition, training, and lifestyle. Mike is also working on a book entitled, “Live Life Aggressively! What Self-help Gurus Don’t want you to know” which covers how to carry the lessons that you learn from training to other areas of life.
See you there!
Invite Your Friends too!
Download Last Week’s Show:
Cyndi Cerny: Parenting in and with Spirit: Finding Calm Within the Chaos
Share Welcome Changes Radio with your friends!
They’ll love you for it!
November 10, 2009: Deborah DeNicola
November 17, 2009: Patrick Schwerdtfeger
November 24, 2009: Eve Brinton
December 1, 2009: Jeanna Gabellini
- Cyndi Cerny ~ Parenting in and with Spirit – Finding Calm Within the Chaos
- Liz Pagayonan ~ How Scrapbooking Can Create Positive Changes In Your Life
- Jen Charbonneau ~ How to Love Your Body & Live Your Life
- Dr. Rick Barrett ~ Give to Live, The Real Secret to Manifesting Life’s Rewards
- Mike Dooley ~ Thoughts Become Things